Feeling brave? Discover how SA fared in the latest GEM Report, the definitive measure of entrepreneurial activity globally. This is quite a large file, but well worth the read. In this report authors Mike Herrington and Jacqui Kew cover these topics:
- The UCT Development Unit for New Enterprise
- The GEM model – background and methodology
- The state of entrepreneurship in South Africa, 2001 to 2013
- Assessment of the natural entrepreneurial environment
- Recommendations for policy and practice
- How entrepreneurial is South Africa’s youth?
- The Western Cape – a provincial and city-wide view of entrepreneurial activity.
Click here to download the PDF (7.6MB)